Friday, June 19, 2009

YouData - Get Paid to View Ads Online

YouData will pay you to view advertisements online. We should be the ones controlling our own data and selling our own attention, not third parties like broadcasters, newspapers, and spammers. By creating a MeFile at YouData.com, you can control what ads you see and when you see them. Best part - you will be selling your attention directly to interested advertisers, for REAL money. That's right, you will get paid just for giving them your attention! You can also earn money by referring others. Edited on 7/28/09 to add this NOTE: They will ask you for your cell phone number but don't worry, I gave it to them when I joined and they have never called me. They just simply require that you verify your account with a text message they send you over your phone, along with verifing your email address. You will also need to install an Adobe "ad player" in order to view the ads - no big deal though and did not cause me any problems. They pay weekly through Paypal and I have been paid by them every week since I joined! Sign Up Online Now - It's Free!

No comments: